Your download apknow.store is committed to protecting consumer privacy on the Internet. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect our users, but also increase users’ trust and ultimately their participation in online activities. The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. apknow strives to provide its visitors with the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
do you agree?
What information do we collect?
Data you provide to us directly
● if you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, password, and email address);
● Information you provide by participating in any chats, communities, or social media posts. We will consider this information as part of the public domain;
● Information you provide to us if you report a problem with our Services or App.
Data we may collect when you use our Services and App (whether or not you register with us)
● data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
● mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device identifier (permanent/non-permanent, device type, intermediate access control (“MAC”) address), International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”), operating system, and your device name;
● Data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, generated device ID information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
● the number of times you visit our application and the amount of time you spend using the application;
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● to provide you with the App and the Linked Sites and to continually improve their features;
● to store your playback history;
● to provide help desk and support services;
● To customize the application available to you;
● to ensure that you comply with our terms;
● To supervise any chat messages.
● To improve the application for analysis and reporting purposes and to provide technical support or answer your questions. This also includes using the data to record any malfunctions in our provision of the Application, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us);
● to notify you if you have received message update notifications or something like that;
● To enable the integration of social networks, especially with Facebook;
● to customize your experience;
● to send you app notifications (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the Settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
● to provide other services and applications that we think may be of interest to you;
● prevention of fraud and crime;
● to create a profile for marketing purposes eg Facebook or Google;
● emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) applications, etc.);
Don’t set cookies in your web browser settings. Note that blocking . profiles
Cookies and web beacons
We collect information about your web browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, or other device used to access APKPure.com to make sure that APKPure.com is optimized for those devices.
We may automatically log certain anonymous information about APKPure.com visitors, including, but not limited to, where the user came to visit our site from, IP address, search terms used, browser type, and reading history of pages viewed.
We use third party information, reports and analytics about the browsing and usage patterns of APKPure.com users. We allow third-party analytics companies to embed web beacons and cookies on APKPure.com. The information collected includes search terms, search parameters, click-through rate by users, and other similar information. We use this information to improve APKPure.com and ensure that we provide relevant content to our users. The analytics we use do not identify individual users of APKPure.com.
External advertising networks and social networks
apknow.store expects its partners and advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers and other content providers accessible through our Download You, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, while you are visiting our site, you may link to or view as part of a framework on the apknow.store page, certain content already created or hosted by a third party. Also, through apknow.store, you may be offered or access information, websites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by third parties. apknow.store is not responsible for the actions or policies of these third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that does not include your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in an effort to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt out of such advertising, you may visit both the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we at apknow.store have implemented certain Google Analytics features that support display ads, including retargeting. Visitors to your upload apknow can opt out of Google Analytics, customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager and learn more about how Google displays ads by viewing the Customer Ads Help Center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you can also download the Google Analytics pt-out browser add-on.
Another part of our priority is to add protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, participate in, and/or monitor and direct their online activity.
Your upload apknow.store does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and maintain its accuracy. Your download apknow applies reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have about you. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfill your request by electronically sending your copy. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you an administration fee.
Correction and deletion of information
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so that we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any time you would like your upload to apknow to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at email@example.com.
Contact the site